- 9/11 Emergency Room Documentary
- Voices of 9/11
- Are Trump and Clinton Healthy?
Aug. 23, 2016 - The New York Times Interview
- Should Clinton’s health concern voters?
Aug. 18, 2016 - 3:09 - Newark Beth Israel Medical Center’s Dr. Bob Lahita on Hillary Clinton’s health.
- Amazing progress in saving heart attack victims
Jun. 22, 2015 - 4:08 - Death rate dropping nearly 40-percent from decade ago
- Vaccine denial problem and measles outbreak
Jan. 29, 2015 - 3:37 - Dangers of not vaccinating children
- Why is the flu so virulent this year?
Jan. 08, 2015 - 3:46 - Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Dr. Bob Lahita on how to distinguish if you have a cold or potentially the flu.
- Study: Most cancers are caused by random mistakes in genes
Jan. 02, 2015 - 3:29 - American Cancer Society: 1,600 die from cancer each day
- Tie between breastfeeding and language, motor skills?
Dec. 26, 2013 - Dr. Lahita weighs in on new study
- Diabetes in midlife linked to faster mental decline?
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center’s Dr. Robert Lahita on how diabetes in middle-age could potentially lead to faster mental decline later in life.
- Lupus Q & A Revised and Updated, 3rd Edition - Available December 2nd, 2014
A revised and updated edition of the bestselling resource for lupus patients, their families, and medical professionals.
- Doctor: We’re guaranteed to have more cases in this country
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center Chairman Dr. Bob Lahita on efforts to prevent an Ebola outbreak in America.
- Missed Ebola cases cause reason for concern
- Newark Beth Israel Chairman of Medicine Dr. Bob Lahita discusses his concerns over Ebola in the U.S.
- How Gross is Your Jewelry? on Fox News Magazine
- Ebola Patient Will Be Brought to U.S. for Treatment
- Dr. Robert Lahita says it’s not too late to get the flu vaccine
- Is it safe to use a non-FDA approved vaccine? Dr Bob on Fox
- Crackdown looming on electronic cigarettes?
- There are reports the FDA may be cracking down on the booming, but unregulated, e-cigarette market, including a ban on television ads. Dr. Robert Lahita, chief of medicine at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center discusses.
- The Star-Ledger - E-cigarettes: A new drag on children's health
- Dr. Lahita re-appointed as a Voting Member on the FDA Arthritis Committee Council for 2015 Term
- Arthritis Foundation honors Dr. Bob as Rheumatologist of the Year at its 37th Annual Awards Gala - 11/2
- Dr. Robert Lahita attends the Institute for Healthcare Optimization as Visiting Professor for How to Succeed at Achieving Hospital Efficiency Symposium
- Fox News Magazine - Isn't There Anything I Can Do About a Hangover?
- New York Times - Dealing with Doctors Who Only Take Cash
- Dr. Bob Speaks About Protecting Yourself from Germs on Airplanes with Fox News Magazine
- Dr. Bob on healthcare reform panel on FOX America Live with Megyn Kelly
- Castle Connolly names Dr. Bob as Rheumatologist in Top 1% of the Nation
- Awarded New York Magazine's Best Doctor's of 2012 - 13th Consecutive Year